We fell head over heels for Khan the moment we laid eyes (and ears) on it at CanJam NYC 2019. Beautifully handcrafted and even more beautifully engineered, the Khan is without a doubt a true endgame set of IEMs. Be sure to pair with an excellent DAC/amp to truly enjoy the stunning clarity and transparency.
Introducing the Noble Khan, a new design vision from the Wizard. Utilizing Tri-Level Hybrid Technology to produce an all conquering sound signature descending from the lineage of the universally loved Kaiser 10 and Encore.
The Khan features 6 drivers in each black SLA housing. Consisting of 4 Balanced armature drivers, 1 dynamic driver and 1 piezo electric driver. Stainless steel nozzle ensures durability and comfort.
Industry first, Wizard selected handcrafted M3 composite "Mokume Gane" faceplate, which results in a unique pattern for every IEM.
- 6 Driver
- Tri-level Hybrid
- 3 Types Of Driver Technologies Implemented In Design
- 4 Balanced Armature
- 1 10mm Dynamic
- 1 10mm Piezo Electric
- Sensitive Enough For Use With Smartphones As Well As Portable Amps And Daps
- Hand-assembled And Matched
- Detachable Cable With Industry Standard 2-pin Configuration (0.78mm Diameter)
In the Box
- Silver-plated copper cable
- A white ‘Wizard Crown’ sticker
- Two black Noble Audio branded stacking rubber bands
- One cleaning pick
- Small round screw lid carry case (plastic)
- Larger Pelicase 1010 style carry case with carabiner lock.
- An assortment of tips in foam and silicone
- Warranty card