The Rai Solo provides a fun but balanced sound in a single dynamic driver IEM. With solid helpings of both bass impact and detail, the Rai Solo is a great entry point into audiophile IEMs.
Rai Solo has been born from our vision to offer entry-level audiophiles a solid built and great value IEM. Ergonomic design, sturdy stainless-steel shell, refined dynamic driver, all for one purpose: enchanting your senses through a pure listening experience.
In developing the Rai Solo, we looked for a fun-neutral but well refined and controlled sound signature. The strongest correlation between the Rai Solo and the Rai Penta is the similar shape of the IEM. The use of Metal Injection Moulding technology for the body of the Solo made it possible to have a very complex inner shape made in mass production with great accuracy.
The RAI series designs are grounded in the realities of everyday life. Our aim is for anyone to find valid options when looking for an IEM to fit their lifestyle. Solo is opening the RAI family, as an entry-level audiophile IEM born from our pledge of honest design and true audio.
The Rai Solo works effortlessly with any device due to its low impedance and high sensitivity but to truly enjoy the full potential and advantages of its special driver we recommend the use of a DAP or a DAC if you want to use your phone as a source.
- Driver: 9.2mm UPM dynamic driver
- Diaphragm thickness: 9µm
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- SPL: 105±3dB at 1mW/1kHz
- Frequency response: 18Hz - 22kHz
- Distortion: <1% at 1mW/1kHz
- Stock cables: MMCX connector ending in 3.5mm
- Warranty period: 2 years
In the Box
- Rai Solo IEMs
- 1.3m MMCX braided cables made of silver plated copper custom wires ending in high quality 3.5mm
- Hard Case: protective EVA case with Meze Audio metal logo
- 3 pairs of soft silicone eartips S, M, L
- 3 double flanged eartips S, M, L
- 2 deep insertion double flanged eartips M, L