Please add a message at checkout (or contact us via live chat or email) regarding your cable selection. You can select a Copper Upgrade Cable in 6.3mm, 2.5mm, 4.4mm, or XLR at no additional charge.
Limited to 100 Units Worldwide. Final Sale.
We are proud to introduce to you Empyrean Phoenix - a rare collector's item, the first from the Meze Art Gallery collection. Empyrean Phoenix celebrates the rebirth of the world's first isodynamic hybrid array headphone by fusing our passion for art with high-end audio technology.
With a name inspired by the myth of the Phoenix, this fiery red and black Empyrean features CNC sculpted aluminum chassis, finished with irregular patterns that create contrast and play of light and shadow.
Being entirely hand-painted, passion-infused and carefully assembled, each of the Phoenix pairs is truly unique. This limited edition has been designed for the love of sound and artistry, as a celebration of self-expression and individuality.
Empyrean Phoenix represents our pledge to the one thing that makes us Meze: art in its most functional form.
Empyrean Phoenix features the same breakthrough technology of its predecessor, encompassed by an artfully re-imagined frame.
- Driver Type - Isodynamic Hybrid Array -Operating Principle Open Back
- Ear Coupling Circumaural
- Frequency response 4 - 110,000 Hz -Impedance 31,6 Ω
- NominalSPL100 dB(1 mW/1kHz) -Maximum SPL>>130dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.1% - Weight: ~ 430g
In the Box
- High-strength aluminum suitcase with foam inserts
- Cable options:
- upgrade PCUHD ending in 6.3 mm jack
- upgrade balanced PCUHD ending in 2.5 mm jack
- upgrade balanced PCUHD ending in 4.4 mm jack
- upgrade balanced PCUHD ending in 4 pin XLR
- Headphone termination: 2x4pin Mini-XLR
- Two sets of earpads included: one real leather, one Alcantara