The iFi 4.4mm to 4.4mm cable employs heavy OFHC continuous cast copper and silver matrix conductors with a total thickness of 14AWG for the best signal transfer.
Whether you are connecting our ZEN series or other balanced components, our audiophile-grade cable will enhance your listening. It has been created to give you maximum quality balanced signal transfer and minimum interference.
Shields to max
The cable construction is a custom helix design, minimised both in capacitance and inductance, minZ™.
It also has intrinsic shielding provided by minZ™ helix construction. They protect the cable from RFI and EMI noise and provide the cleanest transfer medium possible.
To further insulate the cable, we adopted the RoHS compliant, excellent dielectric property and super-soft (60P) HD polymer with 1500V AC spark resistance.
iFi audio Balanced 4.4mm to 4.4mm cable
- 4N Oxygen- free copper ultimate conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- 5N Platinum pure silver minimal skin effect and impeccable audio signal transmission.
- RoHS compliant super-soft polymer for protection.
- Braided for low-resistance path to ground.
- iFi’s own smooth surface connector and copper edge cut in a sharp angle to protect the 4.4 socket and extend lifetime.
- 1mm raised lip for precise connection.
|Construction||Minimum inductance and capacitance minZ™ (for minimum impedance) helix construction|
|Conductors||14AWG total thickness|
|Conductor material||Heavy OFHC continuous cast copper silver matrix|
|Insulation||RoHS compliant super-soft (60P) HD polymer|
|Shielding||Intrinsic shielding provided by minZ™ helix construction|
|AC spark insulation||1500V|
|Connectors||iFi 'FINAL' 4.4 connectors|
|Length||300 mm (11.8")|