From Empire Ears
The Valkyrie has no shame in its energetic and enthusiastic sound signature, delivering a walloping good time to the listener, and its progeny, the Valkyrie MKII, has refined this approach, presenting the same exciting and engrossing sound signature with a touch more maturity and control. The upgraded Weapon IX+ subwoofer reaches lower, tighter and our all new implementation of EIVEC brings the EST driver and the treble frequencies into play with the smoothness of aged whiskey.
Make no mistake, the Valkyrie MKII will still rock your socks off. It will take your favorite tracks and turn the energy all the way to 11, but now that energy plays across a heightened and broadened sound stage with stronger positional cues and a nuanced top end.
Bearing the same Dragonhide faceplate as its predecessor, the Valkyrie MKII delivers a full spectrum, high energy experience that will thrill the listener from head to toe.
Alpha Hybrid IV cable
At Empire Ears we believe that an extraordinary IEM requires an extraordinary cable. We’re proud to introduce Alpha Hybrid-IV (AH4); a premium handcrafted 4 core cable comprised of a proprietary 26AWG UPOCC Litz Copper and Silver with multi-size stranding. The advantage of multi-sized stranded design within the same encapsulations enables AH4 to achieve distinct highs and details due to the signal transmission speed in thinner cable strands, while the thicker size cable strands deliver smoother bass and mids.
- 3 Proprietary Drivers, Tribrid Design
- 1 Next Generation W9+ Subwoofer - Sub-Bass/Bass
- 1 Proprietary Balanced Armature Driver - Mid
- 1 Premium Electrostatic Driver - High/Super-High
- 4-Way synX Crossover Network
- EIVEC - Empire Intelligent Variable Electrostatic Control Technology
- A.R.C. Resonance Mitigation Technology
- Impedance: 3 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 100kHz
- Sensitivity: 100dB @ 1kHz, 1mW
- Bespoke Alpha Hybrid IV UPOCC Copper& Silver Litz Cable
In the Box
- In Ear Monitor
- Empire Pandora Case
- Empire Cleaning Cloth
- Empire Cleaning Tool
- Final Audio Type E Tips - SS, S, M, L, L