The Empire Studio Reference - ESR - has invariably found its way into the hands of recording and mixing engineers the world over. Endorsed by professionals from every corner of the globe, the ESR was the detail-king of the Empire Ears line-up, and now the MKII version's inclusion of a dual EST array raises the bar even higher.
Presenting with a much larger soundstage and absolutely ludicrous resolution, the ESR MKII's exceptionally linear sound signature gives the listener a pristine image of every element in the music - every detail is highlighted and positioned with extreme accuracy across the frequency spectrum.
Delivering with a mathematical authority more reminiscent of a scientific instrument than a personal listening device, the ESR MKII has set a new standard for those seeking resolution and detail.
The ESR MKII comes dressed to deliver surgical precision with its Brushed Silver faceplate.
Alpha IV cable
At Empire Ears we believe that an extraordinary IEM requires an extraordinary cable. We're proud to introduce Alpha-IV (A4); a premium handcrafted 4 core cable comprised of a proprietary 26AWG UPOCC Litz Copper with multi-size stranding. The advantage of multi-sized stranded design within the same encapsulations enables A4 to achieve distinct highs and details due to the signal transmission speed in thinner cable strands, while the thicker size cable strands deliver smoother bass and mids.
- 5 Proprietary Drivers, Hybrid Design
- 3 Proprietary Balanced Drivers - 1 Low, 1 Mid, 1 High
- 2 Premium Electrostatic Drivers - 1 High, 1 Super-High
- 4-Way synX Crossover Network
- EIVEC - Empire Intelligent Variable Electrostatic Control Technology
- A.R.C. Resonance Mitigation Technology
- Impedance: 3.9 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 100kHz
- Sensitivity: 111dB @ 1kHz, 1mW
- Bespoke Alpha IV UPOCC Copper Litz Cable
In the Box
- In Ear Monitor
- Empire Pandora Case
- Empire Cleaning Cloth
- Empire Cleaning Tool
- Final Audio Type E Tips - SS, S, M, L, L