Mammoth is a love letter to bassheads. If you want the deepest, most powerful bass you can imagine in an IEM, but you don’t want to lose the music for the sake of the bass, Mammoth is here to let you know that you can have all of those things.
Read the full review.
Across the vast frozen tundra, a massive beast roams free; Mammoth. This earphone’s muscular musical definition and epic sonic proportions summon images of this historic creature’s grandeur. Mammoth’s bold and vibrant sound offers a surprising combination of visceral fun and technical brawn. It is an earphone you’ll find yourself turning to again and again as it injects raw power to propel your favorite recordings to new sonic heights.
Tusks & Bone
Formidable Hybrid Technology
This hybrid beast delivers enormous amounts of fun. Your favorite tracks are given a new life with the expansive outstretched sound stage and meaty frequency response. Hunting for new tracks and returning to old favorites has a new excitement with Mammoth.
Its primal sound engages you immediately with its incredible presence, triggering a flood of endorphins each time you listen. The ‘guts’ of this creation contain a custom balanced armature for highs, a single custom BA for mids, and a new custom 10mm bio-cellulose diaphragm dynamic driver. This dynamic driver has an old-school sound; floor toms, kicks, and bass hits to holographic realism.
Channeling Northern Lights
The Mammoth is adorned with glow-in-the-dark elements. The Campfire Audio inlay logo, the new ‘Smoky Glow’ cable overmolds, and the ‘All Seeing Eye’ case features. Charge them with light and enjoy the show when the lights go out, and the stars come into view. The Mammoth shell is machined from aluminum and anodized ‘frozen tundra’ blue. It is set with black tri-lobe screws, and a black PVD finished stainless steel spout. Mammoth is completed with our custom beryllium copper mmcx connector, ensuring years of stable performance from your cable connection.
All Seeing Eye
Supporting the SEAQUAL® INITIATIVE
Upcycled Marine Plastic in the form of SEAQUAL® YARN makes up the rugged outer layer of our Campfire Audio Mammoth zipper case. Lume zipper and plaque provide exceptional glow performance. The new smooth pulling plastic tooth zipper offers a superior experience. Each case pattern design is unique, and each is one of a kind. Our ‘All-Seeing Eye’ color palette ranges from playful soft oranges to vibrant pinks. Mysterious geometric shapes float freely and collide in unexpected ways. These are fun cases that protect your earphones and give you something fun to enjoy.
- Hybrid Earphone Design
- 1 custom balanced armature (High)
- 1 custom balanced armature (Mid)
- 1 custom 10mm Bio-Cellulose Diaphragm Dynamic Driver (Low)
- New‘Smoky Glow’ Silver plated Copper Litz Cable
- Featuring Custom-made Beryllium Copper MMCX connectors for an extended part performance life.
- 3.5mm Stereo Plug-Glow-in-the-dark Overmolds; MMCX and 3.5mm Plug-New‘All Seeing Eye’ Case-Supporting the SEAQUAL®INITIATIVE
- Outer material made from Upcycled Marine Plastic
- Every case features unique and one-of-a-kind design-Lume zipper pull-Lume Campfire Audio Logo Plaque
- Updated smooth pull plastic tooth zipper
- Made in Portugal-Campfire Audio packaging is made with French Paper and produced locally.
- Designed and Assembled in Portland, Oregon USA using globally sourced components.
- SPL: 94dB @ 18.16 mVrms
- Earphone Impedance: 8.1ohm @ 1K
- Frequency Response: 5Hz -20kHz
In the Box
‘Smoky Glow’ Litz Cable
‘All Seeing Eye’ Carrying Case-Campfire Audio Marshmallow Tips (S, M, L)
Earphone ships with Medium Installed-Silicone Tips (S, M, L)
Final Audio Type E Tips (XS, S, M, L, XL)-Campfire Audio Lapel Pin
Earphone Cleaning Tool
Campfire Audio Drawstring Earphone Bags x3