The ATH-AP2000Ti over-ear headphones feature proprietary large-aperture 53 mm drivers, a permendur magnetic circuit, and diaphragms with a diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating, enabling them to deliver exquisite, full-range audio, including the capacity to reproduce Hi-Res Audio. The headphones also utilize Core Mount Technology that optimally positions the driver unit within the housing to improve airflow efficiency. The efficient airflow helps the headphones reproduce highly transparent mid and high frequencies and rich, precise bass sound.
The rigid, pure-titanium housings reduce unwanted resonance and incorporate Audio-Technica’s Double Air Damping System (D.A.D.S) for deep bass reproduction. Each housing is equipped with an A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) jack to accommodate the three detachable cables included with the headphones: 1.2 m (3.9') and 3.0 m (9.8') cables with a 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug, and a 1.2 m (3.9') cable with a 4.4 mm a 5-pole balanced mini-plug.
The ATH-AP2000Ti headphones have soft, durable leather earpads for superior comfort, and they fold flat for easy transport inside the included carrying case. Each pair of these exclusive headphones is individually identified by a laser-etched serial number.
- Large-aperture 53 mm drivers with a permendur magnetic circuit are capable of Hi-Res Audio reproduction
- Core Mount Technology places driver unit in optimal position for improved airflow and excellent full-range audio reproduction
- Audio-Technica’s Double Air Damping System (D.A.D.S.) for deep, natural-sounding bass reproduction
- Diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating on diaphragms helps to deliver exceptional full-range audio
- Rigid, pure-titanium housings reduce unwanted resonance
- Headphones fold flat for easy transport in the included carrying case
- Soft, durable leather earpads for superior comfort
- Each pair of headphones is individually identified by a laser-etched serial number
- Three detachable cables with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones: 1.2 m and 3.0 m cables with 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug; 1.2 m cable with 4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug
- 6.3 mm (¼") stereo adapter
- Cleaning cloth
99.9% of orders placed before 4pm EDT go out the same day. We ship USPS and UPS. Everything we sell has a free shipping option available other than accessories under $50 and international shipping for the few products we sell outside the US.
For items under $300, free shipping takes 2-4 business days. For items over $300, free priority shipping takes 1-3 business days. For items over $1000, we pretty much always will get it to you within business 2 days. Signature is required upon delivery. We also offer a variety of expedited shipping options.
Tracking info is provided via email as soon as we ship.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This was my first Audio Technica headphone and I had never seen it before but I took a chance and I'm so glad I did because it's become one of my favorite headphones I've had.
They have a very detailed sound with great clarity but they can sound a touch bright at times but I haven't experienced any harshness from it. The bass is very clean with good definition and a nice bit of punch as well. Mids come through more than you'd think with a somewhat V-shaped headphone and they are very clear. The highs have a lot of sparkle but to me never sound harsh or overbearing. Soundstage and imaging are both quite good for a closed-back headphone with a nice 3D presentation.
I really enjoy this headphone a lot and anyone that likes a very detailed clear headphone will like the AP2000ti.