We insist on the design philosophy that high-res audio is a complete system. When QP2R is connected to HB2, they become a high-end system with powerful and extensible features. Any speaker system with standard jacks can be linked to HB2 via its analog and digital outputs. For better user experience, HB2 supports remote control and charging for the DAP. The full-function remote makes it convenient to operate the whole system at a considerable distance.
HB2 inherits the style of Questyle high-res portable player (DAP) with the design of continuously curved surfaces and tucked waist. When the DAP is put onto HB2, the two are as a seamless whole, and the DAP comes with 13 degrees of incline which not only guarantees the stability of gravity center, but also brings users a more comfortable grip.
HB2 doesn’t process any audio signal, but only ensures wonderful music experience of the DAP is extended.
Mechanical vibration may affect sound, but HB2 totally avoids it by using the solid aircraft-grade Aluminum. In addition, a special silicone material is used for the DAP supporting part and the base of HB2 so as to increase damping and avoid resonance.
To show the curved surfaces of HB2, we use 5-axis CNC machines to process. Even the inner frame is slowly and finely machined by the shaft knife.RCA jacks for digital and analog out are made of pure copper with rhodium plated (platinum). Teflon material is used inside to ensure the lowest loss.
HB2 is very easy to carry with in its beautiful box and is very convenient to link to your traditional audio systems.
- Charging DAP Battery,
- Matching HB2 & DAP with Digital Devices,
- Matching HB2 & DAP with a HiFi Power Amplifier,
- Using HB2 & DAP as USB DAC
- Power supply: USB Type C , 5V/2A
- Static power con-sumption: 0.3W
- Max power con-sumption: 8.8W ( when charging DAP under max current )
- Digital out: SPDIF out (RCA), PCM44.1-192K/16-24Bit
- Analog out: RCA: 2Vrms; THD+N<0.0008%@ 1kHz; SNR>110dB
- Dimension: 85mm[L]x82.5mm[W]x71.2mm[H]