The DX220 Reference Portable Digital Audio Player from iBasso features multiple chipsets and a removable AMP card to help provide you with clear, high-resolution audio playback when on the go. Chipsets include two ES9028PRO chips, each with eight built-in DACs, delivering eight DACs in parallel for each channel. The DX220 also doubles as a hi-end USB DAC for use with your computer, featuring an XMOS XU208 chip, five femtosecond oscillators, PCM support up to 32-bit/384 kHz, and native DSD up to DSD512.
For additional performance enhancement and customization, iBasso provides the AMP1 MKII amp card and the ability to swap it out for other (optional) amp cards if desired. The DX220 is backward- and forward-compatible with all DX-series amp cards. All of this high-end audio technology is run by an octa-core CPU with 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM.
Interfacing with the DX220 is done via the 5" 1080p HD touch display, and Android 8.1 + Linux-based Mango OS. A new UI has been created to provide a professional look while still being easy to understand and use. For app and music storage, you can use the DX220's 64GB of built-in memory, which can be expanded via a microSD card by up to 2TB in size.
Graphical & Parametric EQs
The DX220 features a 10-band graphical EQ, as well as a parametric EQ (PEQ), which provides a total of 8 different filters in 6 segments. Each filter can be customized and the PEQ has a detailed visual adjustment feature.
MQA, or Master Quality Authenticated, is an audio file format that can capture 100% of an original studio performance. It then makes the file size small enough to stream. With support for MQA technology, the DX220 can playback these files, and at 4 times the resolution of the streamed audio, which lets you enjoy the sound of the master recording.
Wirelessly connect the DX220 to your network via dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) built in, and stream your favorite music wirelessly to Bluetooth 5-compatible mobile devices and speakers.
- 2.5D curved Corning glass panel
- Nano anti-fingerprint coating on the display
- 95% sRGB color gamut
- 87% screen ratio
- Hi-res 445 ppi display
- 480 cd/m² screen brightness All-metal CNC back cover with an antenna outside of the case to help eliminate interference
- Two-way Bluetooth 5.0 support
- Native support for LDAC and aptX
- Three-step gain settings (high, medium, and low)
- 4400mAh battery with up to 9 hours of playback
- Compatible with Quick Charge 3.0, Power Delivery 2.0, and MTK PE Plus
- OS: Android
- DAC: Dual ES9028Pro
- Output Ports: 2.5BAL, 3.5PO, 3.5LO, SPDIF
- Screen: Sharp 5.0 inch 1080P Full Screen 455ppi + Gorilla Glass + Nano-hydrophobic
- CPU: Octa Core
- USB-DAC: XMOS
- Audio Formats Supported: MQA, APE, FLAC,WAV, WMA, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, OGG, MP3, DFF, DSF, DXD
- Bluetooth: V5 Support LDAC, aptX
- USB Port: USB Type-C (Both data transfer and charging)
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz/5Ghz)
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, 1 microSD(TF) slot
- Dimensions: 126mm x 70.5mm x 18.7mm
- Weight: 240g
2.5mm Balanced Output
- Output Voltage: 6.2Vrms
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-45kHz -0.3dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 125dB
- Crosstalk: -125dB
- THD+N: <0.00018% (no Load, 3Vrms), 0.0002% (32Ω Load, 3Vrms)
- Crosstalk: -119dB
3.5mm Single-Ended Output
- Output Voltage 3.1Vrms
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 45KHz -0.3dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio：123dB
- THD+N: < 0.00031% (no Load, 1.8Vrms), 0.00035% (32Ω Load, 1.8Vrms)
- Crosstalk: -117dB
- Output Voltage: 3Vrms
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 45KHz -0.3dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 122dB
- THD+N: < 0.00035% (no Load, 1.8Vrms)
- Crosstalk: -116dB-112dB
- Battery: 4400mAh 3.8V Li-Polymer
- Quick Charge Protocols: QC3.0 / PD2.0 / MTK PE Plus
- Average Play Time: 8 hours (Playtime varies with different resolutions, AMP cards and headphone/IEM loads)
iBasso DX220 Reference Portable Digital Audio Player
USB Type-C Cable
Limited 1-Year Warranty
99.9% of orders placed before 5pm EDT go out the same day. We ship USPS and UPS. Transit times range from 1-4 days depending on location (we're in NJ). Signature is required upon delivery. We also offer a variety of expedited shipping options.
Tracking info is provided via email as soon as we ship.