The gold Solaris is sold out. Check out the Solaris 2020 here: https://bloomaudio.com/products/campfire-audio-solaris-2020-solid-body-dynamic-balanced-armature-earphones
Solaris is a true culmination of technological refinement, passion, and art. Ken Ball and his team at Campfire have delivered an IEM so masterfully designed, built, and tuned, that we consider the Solaris to be amongst the top 3 earphones ever made. No hyperbole here, people. The Solaris stuns. We confidently award it our endgame tag and feel lucky to be able to offer it to our customers here at Bloom Audio.
Interested in learning more about how the Solaris compares to Andromeda? Check out our article here: https://bloomaudio.com/blogs/articles/andromeda-vs-solaris-which-campfire-earphone-is-best-for-me
Pushing ourselves to discover what is possible, we explored the outer horizon and found something exceptional; Solaris. Solaris is the summation of our experience creating earphones and the acoustic technologies we’ve developed and discovered along the way. It delivers a sound that is second to none.
Holographic presentation. Intimate detail retrieval. Soaring highs, engaging mids and impactful bass. Music sounds like music with lifelike performances, superior layering and unbelievable imaging. The traditional wall between high end two-channel hi-fi and personal audio just got thinner.
By incorporating our many individual acoustic technologies into Solaris we were able to create an exceptional earphone. Solaris is a hybrid design, blending the best of the balanced armature performance with the physicality of dynamic drivers. It features 2 custom balanced armature drivers paired with our T.A.E.C for extended highs, without sibilance or fatigue. A larger single rear-ported balanced armature driver provides rich delivery of mid frequencies. A specially tuned version of our 10mm A.D.L.C. dynamic driver, optimized with our Polarity Tuned Chamber, anchors the sonic performance with deeply engaging mid-frequency tonality and visceral bass response.
Each pair of Solaris is hand assembled in our Portland, Oregon workshop. Our team of skilled builders pours their time and attention into each earphone they construct. The attention to detailed paid throughout the process ensures your Solaris will be a world-class earphone unlike any other.Our new Super Litz cable is made from four large conductors of Silver-plated Copper Litz wire. Each conductor is individually comprised of a selected set of particular diameter strands. The Super Litz cable is the perfect balance of physical gauge and performance. The cable is terminated with our custom beryllium/copper MMCX connectors and over-molded 3.5mm plug. This cable brings out the best in Solaris.
- Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (T.A.E.C.)™ – our tuned acoustic expansion chamber technology allows us to deliver extended high frequencies without sibilance or fatigue. We optimize our driver performance by adjusting the volume of space available in front of the driver. This is superior to the typical “Tube+Dampener” system because it provides a direct passage from the driver to your ear, which results in unsurpassed clarity and extension.
- Polarity Tuned Chamber. Our Polarity Tuned Chamber allows us to optimize the sonic performance of our dynamic drivers. Deploying particular volume cavities, both in front of and behind our dynamic driver, we can pull bigger sounds from smaller drivers. This also gives us the ability, in the case of hybrid designs, to specifically target the driver performance.
- 3D optimized acoustic construction. Close attention to detail is critical to delivering you the superior musical experience from our earphones. Solaris features an acoustically optimized interior model that allows each driver to deliver the very best sound quality. When heard together, the drivers offer a seamless musical experience as a result of this process.
- 24K Gold Plated Lid
- Durable PVD Finished Body
- Dual Custom Balanced Armature Drivers + T.A.E.C. (High)
- Single Custom Ported Balanced Armature Driver (Mid)
- Specially Tuned 10mm Dynamic Driver (Mid + Low)
- Plasma enhanced Chemical Vapor Depostion (C.V.D.) Amorphous Diamond Like Carbon (A.D.L.C.) Diaphragm.
- Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections
- Stainless Steel Spout
- 5Hz–20 kHz Frequency Response
- 115 dB SPL/mW Sensitivity
- 10 Ohms @ 1kHz Impedance
- Less than 1% Total Harmonic Distortion
- Campfire Audio Solaris In-Ear Monitor headphones
- Campfire Audio Premium Leather Earphone Case
- Campfire Audio Super Litz Cable (3.5 mm Termination)
- Final Audio E-Type Tips (xs/s/m/l/xl)
- Campfire Audio Marshmallow Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
- Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
- Campfire Audio Lapel Pin
- Cleaning Tool
- Earphone Protection Sleeve
99.9% of orders placed before 4pm EDT go out the same day. We ship USPS and UPS. Everything we sell has a free shipping option available other than accessories under $50 and international shipping for the few products we sell outside the US.
For items under $300, free shipping takes 2-4 business days. For items over $300, free priority shipping takes 1-3 business days. For items over $1000, we pretty much always will get it to you within business 2 days. Signature is required upon delivery. We also offer a variety of expedited shipping options.
Tracking info is provided via email as soon as we ship.