This is an all new Polaris. The only thing that remains from the past is hybrid design and the striking blue finish. Spacious highs and mids open up over top of rich and impactful bass. Polaris boasts a bombastic sound ideal for modern music. It delivers a listing experience that is simultaneously warm, natural, and detailed. This combination invites a serious listen. Treat yourself!
Based on our classic Campfire Audio profile, Polaris features a "Cerulean" Blue Anodized Finish with Black PVD Screws. Black Stainless Steel Spout and Machined Aluminum Body are paired with a custom beryllium / copper insulated round MMCX connector. This is an earphone that is meant to last. Each earphone is assembled by hand in our workshop by our team of highly skilled craftspeople.
Polaris features 2 unique proprietary acoustic technologies; our T.A.E.C.™ and our Polarity Tuned Chamber™. This allows us tune and design for each driver to ensure maximum sonic efficiency while maintaining cohesive presentation. Our Polarity Tuned Chamber™ combines with a 9.2mm dynamic driver and does the heavy lifting while our T.A.E.C.™ paired with a balanced armature to present classic Campfire Audio sparkle.
Building from our Silver Plated Copper Litz wire conductors and our popular tangle-resistant twisted cable weave, we’ve added a new stylish Smoky jacket to compliment the unique finish of our new line of earphones. A new light-weight molded ear-hook design replaces the memory wire. The result is a light weight cable that is a pleasure to use everyday.
Our exciting new premium ‘Blue’ leather protective zipper case is an update to our standard earphone cases we’ve used since our launch. Luxurious textured leather surrounds a substantial and protective rubber barrier that ensures that your earphones will remain safe while in transit. The interior is a dense faux wool lining that preserves the anodized finish of your earphones. Each case is made in Portugal by a small team of skilled crafts people that share our commitment to quality.
- Designed and Assembled in Portland, Oregon USA. Each unit is assembled by hand in our workshop by our small team of highly skilled craftspeople. From driver to body each component part is carefully examined and tested. After each unit is built, it is placed into a pairing pool, where it finds its ideal sonic match.
- Premium Custom Connectors. Our custom Beryllium Copper MMCX eliminates the traditional shortcomings of the connection and harnesses all of its benefits. Beryllium Copper provides a robust mating mechanism; one that is typcially made from soft brass. This selection of a harder material extends the life of the component and the earphone.
- 2 year Warranty. Each unit we make is backed by our 2-Year Limited Product Warranty. Rest assured when you purchased a Campfire Audio earphone, it will be a great ownership experience.
- Single Balanced Armature + T.A.E.C.™
- 9.2mm Dynamic Driver + Polarity Tuned Chamber™
- Newly Insulated Custom Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections
- ‘Cerulean’ Blue Anodized Aluminum Body
- Black PVD Screws
- Black Stainless Steel Spout
- 5Hz–20kHz Frequency Response
- 105 dB SPL/mW Sensitivity @ 1k
- 17 Ohms @ 1kHz Impedance
In the Box
- Campfire Audio Polaris In-Ear Monitor headphones
- Premium Campfire Audio Leather Earphone Case. Made in Portugal.
- Campfire Audio Smoky Jacket Litz Cable – Silver Plated Copper Conductors with Berylium Copper MMCX and 3.5mm Stereo Plug.
- Final Audio Tips (xs/s/m/l/xl)
- Campfire Audio Marshmallow Tips (s/m/l)
- Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
- Campfire Audio Lapel Pin
- Cleaning Tool
"The high contrast ballsy tuning is made for modern dance floor listening. If you enjoy sparsely mixed modern R’n’B, those soulful accompanying female vocals or plenty of swirly synth layering in EDM then the tuning is just spot on. Its made for this music and plenty enjoyable at that."
"Although the Polaris doesn’t have the most versatile sound signature, it really brings out the best in today’s genres like pop and electronica. At the same time, rock fans who enjoy a lot of warmth in the low end will dig this rich sound profile as well. And certainly, bass-heads who are also hungry for some of Campfire’s famous sparkly highs, will appreciate what has become one of brand’s most iconic models."
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
IEM's are a bit new to me so I do not have a ton of experience with them outside of a few pairs of shuires and some M6 monitors. These are articulate, smooth, and indeed a little bass heavy. This is not a bloated sound but rather an accentuation of athe bass present in a a song. Since I am a bit of a basshead it is a good thing for me, but keep it in mind if you are a little bass shy.