The Comet simply sounds good. Really good. It has a nicely balanced low-mid fullness with the high frequency extension magic from our 3D modeled Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber sprinkled on top. The weight of new stainless steel body feels great in the hand and the low profile design keeps it comfortable in your ear. An excellent seal lets you block out the world and escape into your music. Comet is designed and assembled in our Portland, Oregon workshop.
Stainless Steel Body
Our new stainless steel earphone bodies are drop forged and then CNC machined before being hand polished to a mirror finish. The durability of stainless steel provides peace of mind in daily use. Each earphone is assembled by hand in our workshop by our team of highly skilled craftspeople.
Custom Vented BA
Comet utilizes a custom design vented full range balanced armature. It delivers a sound that can deliver crisp snare drums as well as the thump of the kick. Adding the vent gives us that punch. Adding our T.A.E.C. takes off the ceiling and lets the highs breathe at the top end of the sound.
New 3-Button Control Cable + Mic
Taking the tangle-resistant cable design from Polaris, we’ve added a new 3-Button control + mic system for mobile use. This cable sounds good and has a new level of functionality for the critical listener on the go.
- Stainless Steel Body – Drop forged and then CNC machined before being hand polished to a mirror finish. This is something to see for yourself.
- Beryllium Copper MMCX. Our custom Beryllium Copper MMCX eliminates the traditional shortcomings of the connection and harnesses all of its benefits. Beryllium Copper provides a robust mating mechanism; one that is typically made from soft brass. This selection of a harder material extends the life of the component and the earphone.
- Designed and Assembled in Portland, Oregon USA. Each unit is assembled by hand in our workshop by our small team of highly skilled craftspeople. From driver to body each component part is carefully examined and tested. After each unit is built, it is placed into a pairing pool, where it finds its ideal sonic match.
- 20Hz–20kHz Frequency Response
- 97 dB SPL/mW Sensitivity
- 48 Ohms @ 1kHz Impedance
- Single Full Range Balanced Armature Driver
- Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections
- Stainless Steel Body
- Campfire Audio Comet
- Campfire Audio Black Earphone Case
- Campfire Audio Copper Litz Cable – Copper Conductors with Beryllium Copper MMCX and 3.5mm Stereo Plug. Features inline 3-button control with Mic.
- Final Audio E-Type Tips (xs/s/m/l/xl)
- Campfire Audio Marshmallow Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
- Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
- Campfire Audio Lapel Pin
- Cleaning Tool
99.9% of orders placed before 5pm EDT go out the same day. We ship USPS and UPS. Transit times range from 1-4 days depending on location (we're in NJ). Signature is required upon delivery. We also offer a variety of expedited shipping options.
Tracking info is provided via email as soon as we ship.