This is the latest version with blacked out logo.
The Campfire Cascade is a total bass monster. If you love a thick powerful low-end coupled with judicious amounts of detail and clarity, you need to hear it.
Cascade is a culmination of a 3 year engineering effort to bring our signature sound to a headphone. The result is a portable, closed-back headphone that sounds and performs like it’s open. Even better; it has the unique sound you expect from a Campfire Audio headphone.
42mm Beryllium PVD Driver
Cascade delivers exceptional musicality and openness. It has a soundstage that expands well beyond the listening space. It possesses sonic traits not found in typical ‘closed-back’ headphone designs.
Specially crafted custom drivers are at the heart of Cascade. Powerful and impactful sound with excellent speed and micro detail retrieval. Superior highs extend over precise and controlled bass notes.
Premium Materials, Durable Build
Creating a portable audiophile headphone requires using materials that are up for the job. Light weight forged and machined aluminum cups paired with stainless steel components. This provides added strength in the places where you need it most.
Premium sheepskin ear pads are not only comfortable, but they provide excellent isolation. Listen to your favorite track on the bus without disturbing your fellow passengers. Escape office boredom without complaints.
Your HiFi Companion
Designed with portable use in mind, Cascade is a durable headphone for use at home and on the go. The more you listen, the more you’ll find you’ll want to keep it with you, where ever that might be.
Cascade has excellent high-frequency extension; cymbals sparkle and expand on a wide soundstage. Mids are clear and uncolored. The bass response is special; rich in texture and well defined. All qualities you won’t find in a typical closed back design.
- Premium Select Materials. We wanted to be sure our first headphone was as good as the earphones we make. Close attention to each component is critical to achieving this goal. The headband, joints, and pivot are all made of stainless steel. This makes the traditionally weakest parts of a headphone the strongest. The cups and hanger arms are aluminum; cast and then machined to reduce weight. Our headphone pads are soft sheepskin, attached via magnets and replaceable. Each element’s design is there to improve your ownership experience.
- Detachable Cable. Cables are where we started with ALO audio so we know the importance of including an awesome cable. That is why we include our acclaimed Litz cable with Cascade. It has the same conductor design and materials as the Litz cable included with each of our earphones. Here we’ve added a special cloth jacket to the cable. It minimizes microphonics and adds a level of durability to the cable for headphone use.
- Designed for Portable. Cascade is the headphone that we wanted while traveling. It folds up to a compact size and is an isolated closed-back design. It sounds excellent with your portable DAP or phone. And it scales with ease in your home set-up.
- 5Hz–33 kHz Frequency Response (attn -26dB)
- 100 dB SPL/mW Sensitivity
- 38 Ohms @ 1kHz Impedance
- 13.5 oz (without cable) or approximately 383 g
- Earpad Dimensions Outside OD approx – 2.75-inch wide x 4 inch tall
- Inside ID is approx – 1.5 inch wide x 2.5 inch
- 42 mm Beryllium PVD diaphragm dynamic driver
- Sheep Leather Detachable Headphone Pads
- Cicular ‘Push-Pull’ Connections
- Cast + Machined Aluminum Cup and Hanger Arms
- Steel headband, pivot and joints
- Litz Cable – Silver Plated Copper with Cloth Jacket (4′)
In the Box
- Campfire Audio Cascade Headphones
- Campfire Audio Zipper Headphone Case
- Campfire Audio Litz Cable with Cloth Jacket; Silver Plated Copper Conductors with Circular Push-Pull Connectors and 3.5mm Stereo Plug
- Custom fit acoustic dampeners to find the sound that is right for you.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I'm no audiophile. I own the new Sony 1000 mx-4s for travel, V-moda m100s for casual wired at home listening via my LG G8 with a headphone jack, and a pair of lousy Beats Studio 3s for working out and running (tight clamp). This easily is the most ive contemplated spending on a pair of headphones but I wanted to venture into new territory with something much higher quality that is still able to check all the boxes for easy portability. I did extensive research and this set always popped up and was well reviewed and has a ton of fans. Usually it is sold out pretty much everywhere, so when I saw it was available I jumped. Paired this with the Fiio Btr5 for both wired and wireless, I honestly had no idea how good Portable sound could be. And the bass on these bad boys are so insane and clean. I couldn't be more pleased. I will cherish these and never go back to what I was using before. I may venture in to open backs down the line, but these are so much fun that I doubt i will be in any rush. Thank you Bloom for the great shopping experience as well.