Let us just come right out and say it: if you love bass, you will fall head over heels in love with Atlas. These things are CANONS, yet also completely natural and coherent. While maybe not as perfectly well-rounded as the Andromeda or as dazzling as the Solaris, we think the Atlas is a top pick for both bass-lovers and those looking for the fullest sound IEMs are capable of offering.
A truly massive sound. We’ve expanded our ADLC driver to a mighty 10mm and enclosed it in Stainless Steel – Atlas is a full range powerhouse. The result is a terrific sounding earphone with a dynamic signature that will convert even the most jaded listener to an Atlas fan.
Our new stainless steel earphone bodies are drop forged and then CNC machined before being hand polished to a mirror finish. The weight of our stainless steel earphones in your hand feels good. The durability of stainless steel gives you peace of mind in daily use, knowing these are going to last.
Expanding on the commercial and critical success of Vega, we returned to an A.D.L.C. diaphragm design for Atlas and super sized it to a new 10mm driver; up from 8.5mm utilized in Vega. For a quick background, A.D.L.C. (Amorphous Diamond-Like Carbon) is the hybrid of diamond and graphite carbon. It is a non-crystalline diamond. It is a material that has low density and high rigidity, important factors when considering diaphragm materials.
In designing a dynamic driver, the diaphragm material used should be as rigid as possible to provide a wider range of frequency responses and lower distortion. Additionally, the density of the diaphragm material should also be as low as possible in order to increase fidelity. The 10mm A.D.L.C. diaphragm driver at the heart of Atlas achieves these goals; superior fidelity, excellent frequency response, and low distortion.
Tuning a high fidelity earphone is both an art and a science. To make something really special many critical factors need to intersect perfectly. This is why we choose to design and iterate with 3D modeled parts and take those parts into our final builds. It gives us an unprecedented level of control to capture the sound we’re trying to achieve. We think you’ll appreciate this refinement when you hear them yourself.
We’ve created an all new pure silver cable for Atlas that allows you to get the very best sound possible from your earphone, right out of the box. The pure silver conductors provide additional resolution and refinement to an already exceptional sound. This cable is also wound with a twist that reduces tangling and microphonics improving your daily experience with Atlas.
- Stainless Steel Body – Our new stainless steel earphone bodies are drop forged and then CNC machined before being hand polished to a mirror finish.
- MMCX Designed to Last. Our custom Beryllium Copper MMCX eliminates the traditional shortcomings of the connection and harnesses all of its benefits. Beryllium Copper provides a robust mating mechanism; one that is typcially made from soft brass. This selection of a harder material extends the life of component and the earphone.
- Individually Crafted. Close attention to detail is critical to delivering you the superior musical experience from our earphones. We test and pair each individual earphone, Left and Right, to establish its conformity to our firmly established tuning and performance criteria. The result is a pair of earphones truly made for each other.
- 5Hz–20 kHz Frequency Response
- 105 dB SPL/mW Sensitivity
- 19 Ohms @ 1kHz Impedance
- Less than 1% Total Harmonic Distortion
- Single Full Range 10mm Dynamic Driver
- Plasma enhanced Chemical Vapor Depostion (C.V.D.) Amorphous Diamond Like Carbon (A.D.L.C.) Diaphragm.
- Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections
- Stainless Steel Body
In the Box
- Campfire Audio Solaris In-Ear Monitor headphones
- Campfire Audio Black Leather Earphone Case
- Campfire Audio Super Litz Cable (3.5 mm Termination)
- Final Audio E-Type Tips (xs/s/m/l/xl)
- Campfire Audio Marshmallow Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
- Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
- Campfire Audio Lapel Pin
- Cleaning Tool
- Earphone Protection Sleeve
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
There is no question to audio on these are incredible. With a good fit the bass is so detailed and separation of instruments is on point. But, they are big and heavy earphones. My ear is quite small and they feel very uncomfortable after prolonged use. I will try to get custom shaped tips for them to see how that will influence comfort.