Our Custom Leather Care Kit is recommended to protect your Audeze earpads and headband from dust, dirt, oils and everyday wear.
- 2 fl. oz. (59 ml) bottle of premium leather conditioner
- 2 x Machine-washable, cleanroom-quality Class 100 wipes
- Lanolin is a highly effective emollient preventing leather from drying by forming a protective film. It derives from sheep’s wool that’s refined and purified.
- Aloe vera, one of nature’s best moisturizers, has been used for almost 2,000 years. Together with coconut oil it helps repair leather, preserve its texture, and nourish leather fibers for longer life and a softer feel.
- Beeswax is an excellent restorative, an expensive byproduct of honey production. Bees travel an estimated 150,000 miles to eat enough honey to secrete just one pound of wax. Amazingly, 100 pounds of honey produce only 1 to 2 pounds of beeswax.
- Carnauba wax is sourced from one place in the world, the leaves of a palm tree growing in northeastern Brazil. After carnauba palm leaves are collected and dried workers beat them to loosen the wax then refine it into the finished product.
A note of caution: Although our Leather Care Kit is perfect for revitalizing your leather headband and earpads it can damage Audeze’s non-leather bands and pads.
Some leather conditioners use inexpensive and occasionally toxic chemicals to cut costs. At Audeze we build the very best headphones so our leather conditioner must meet the same stringent protocols.
99.9% of orders placed before 5pm EDT go out the same day. We ship USPS and UPS. Transit times range from 1-4 days depending on location (we're in NJ). Signature is required upon delivery. We also offer a variety of expedited shipping options.
Tracking info is provided via email as soon as we ship.