Our Stock is the Updated USB-C Version
From iFi Audio
What is the xDSD? It is a top rated, ultra portable, small, lightweight Digital to Analogue Converter (DAC) and amplifier designed to be used with headphones such as over ear and In Ear Monitors (IEMS) and mobile digital sources such as smartphones and DAPs as well as stationary devices or audio systems like computers, TVs and game consoles. It can fit right in your pocket and pack big sound without the bulk. Fit for any lifestyle, whether you are an everyday listener or serious audiophile, and far from a basic gadget, listen at home, in a professional work setting, on a day at the beach, on the commute, exploring around the world, or anywhere you want to take your music to the next level. It is compatible with any Apple iPhone or Android phone that supports audio over Bluetooth or USB. Get the best performance from your headphones, enjoy listening to your music in amazing detail, and even let your problems dance away. Expect nothing less than extraordinary from the iFi audio brand.
The xDSD is a next generation wireless portable Bluetooth or wired DAC and headphone amp combo from our x series, supporting high resolution PCM 768, DSD 512 (with quick complementary firmware update), or the latest MQA (rendered) formats with PCM 384 and DSD 256. With the iFi S Balanced 3.5mm TRRS headphone circuit, which delivers 500mW of power per channel and full analogue volume control the xDSD is a major sonic step up for all smart phones, DAPs and computers. It shines both inside and out from its AAC/aptX Blue tooth connectivity which will provide CD quality sound to its luxurious magnesium alloy construction. The xDSD can be operated either in wireless or wired mode via dedicated aptX/AAC Bluetooth component (wireless) or (wired) USB A connector, 3.5mm, SPDIF (Coax/Optical combo, 192kHz supported). A large 2200mAh Lithium-Polymer battery provides an average of six to eight, up to 10 hours of playing time.
Working with almost every set of headphones out there, from everyday models to high-end iEMs and over-ears, the xDSD produces high-octane audio that leaves you breathless.
- WIRELESS: Improve the sound from any smartphone, laptop, tablet or digital audio player (DAP) to your wired headphones with a built in CD quality AptX and AAC Bluetooth streaming receiver, or connect directly to your USB device with an Android OTG cable or Apple Camera Connection Kit. S/PDIF optical toslink and coax input included. Our S Balanced compatible 3.5mm headphone output brings the benefits of the balanced connection to single ended headphones and cuts crosstalk
- POWERFUL AMPLIFIER: Experience the full dynamic range and unleash the full potential of your headphones, 32ohm to 600ohm, with an impressive Dual-mono headphone amplifier consisting of 500mW of power per channel. Make sensitive IEMs super quiet thanks to our Cyberdrive circuit design that puts the analog volume under digital control for the best of both worlds, while retaining full bit resolution at all volume levels with precision volume control
- HIGH RESOLUTION AUDIO: Playback any hi-res audio format natively with our signature Burr Brown digital to analog signal processing chip, which means file formats or information remain unchanged for the truest sound. Supports native PCM 384 quad, DSD 256, and MQA straight out of the box, or choose high resolution audio up to PCM 768kHz and DSD 512 with a quick firmware update
- TECH PACKED: Low end bass frequencies are no problem thanks to our XBass + analogue bass correction system which corrects headphone bass frequency to deliver a deep, tight and prodigious bass. You will feel the music all around thanks to the wide soundstage from our 3D+ Holographic dual-analogue matrix create a more immersive, deeper soundstage that puts the artist with you in the room, not just in your headphones, also equipped with audiophile selectable Digital Filter 'Measure/Listen'
- PORTABLE DESIGN: With a separate power input (micro USB) to charge its own internal battery it does not draw from your smartphone, and playback time is up to ten hours, average is 6 to 8 hours, depending on the headphones you are driving and what settings you enable
|USB Input:||up to PCM768kHz & DSD512 (24.6/22.6MHz)|
|SPDIF Coaxial and Optical Input:||up to 192kHz/24Bit|
|Dynamic Range:||> 113dB (A)|
|Volume Control:||-101dB…0dB in 1dB steps|
|Output power:||> 2.82V/500 mW @ 16 Ohm
> 3.7V/270mW @ 50 Ohm
> 3.8V/48 mW @ 300 Ohm
> 3.8V/24 mW @ 600 Ohm
|Line out Level:||> 2.1V @ 0dBFS (& 0dB Volume)|
|THD &N (1V/16R):||< 0.005%|
|Output Impedance:||< 1 Ohm|
|Dimensions:||95 (l) x67 (w) x19 (h) mm|
|Weight:||127g (0.28 Ibs)|
|Warranty period:||12 months|
- IFi AUDIO XDSD High-Resolution Portable Bluetooth USB DAC
- USB 3.0 Cable
- USB Type-A To Type-B Adapter
- Touch Fastener Strips
- Carrying Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
99.9% of orders placed before 5pm EDT go out the same day. We ship USPS and UPS. Transit times range from 1-4 days depending on location (we're in NJ). Signature is required upon delivery. We also offer a variety of expedited shipping options.
Tracking info is provided via email as soon as we ship.