Taking what we firmly believed what was the best digital audio player on the market and making it more portable, while compromising nothing, was a very smart choice by our friends at Astell&Kern. The SP1000M is an endgame DAP that fits in your pocket like a dream – no better ultra-portable on the market.
We constantly strive to master the philosophy of delivering original sound. So far, we believe that the A&ultima SP1000 is the optimal product that produces the highest-quality audio.
We were not sure whether it was possible to come up with a product that is different from the SP1000 while delivering the same sound quality, but we decided to take up the challenge so that more people could experience our products’ fidelity.
There were many trials and tribulations in making the SP1000, our best product, smaller. We were determined to not compromise sound quality in the process, and we ultimately developed the second A&ultima product, the SP1000M.
- Octa-Core CPU for Next-Level Performance
- AK4497EQ Dual DAC for Highest Sound Quality
- 4.1 Inch HD Display
- Highest Quality Audio of SP1000
- Portable and Durable Aluminum Body
- DNLA-Based AK Connect App
- Open APP Service
The lightweight and portability of the SP1000M enables the user to enjoy original sound playback anytime and anywhere. The A&ultima SP1000M achieves greater portability, without sacrificing the level of performance found in the original SP1000.
The “M” in SP1000M does not stand for one specific word, but rather encompasses many characteristics that the product aims to pursue.
- MINI: Smaller than the SP1000
- MOBILITY: More compact design for portability
- MAXIMUM: Produces the highest-quality audio
- MANIA: For users who are obsessed with true, original sound
- MATE: Perfect anytime and anywhere
- MOMENT: Free of distractions, get lost in the music
Great Performance for the Ultimate Experience
The A&ultima SP1000M is equipped with an octa-core CPU which allows the player to produce the exact musical detail present in the original recording without distortion and provides a quick, lag-free operation.
The A&ultima SP1000M features faster booting times, speedy file transfers, lag-free processing and a new intuitive user interface for the ultimate player experience.
Ultimate Sound Quality
The latest AK4497EQ dual-DAC design and the upgraded CPU in the A&ultima SP1000M allows for accurate playback of native 32bit/384kHz audio with no compromise on sound quality. The music is played back, bit-for-bit, just as the artist and engineer intended for it to be heard.
The A&ultima SP1000M also supports native bit-to-bit DSD playback up to 11.2MHz for the best sound possible.
- Body Color
- Lapis Blue, Onyx Black, or Royal Gold
- Body Material
- Aluminum(Blue/Black) or Brass (Gold)
- 4.1 inch (720 x 1280) Touchscreen
- Supported Audio Formats
- WAV, FLAC, WMA, MP3, OGG, APE, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF
- Sample Rate
- PCM: 8kHz ~ 384kHz (8/16/24/32bits per Sample)
DSD Native: DSD64(1bit 2.8MHz), Stereo
DSD128(1bit 5.6MHx), Stereo
DSD256(1bit 11.2MHz), Stereo
- Output Level
- Unbalance 2.1 Vrms / Balance 4.2Vrms (Condition No Load)
- AKM AK4497EQ x2 (Dual DAC)
- Support up to 32bit / 384kHz Bit to Bit Decoding
- USB type-C (3.0) input (data transfer, PC & Mac) / Connection Mode : MTP (Media Device)
- PHONES (3.5mm) / Balanced Out (2.5mm, only 4-pole supported)
- 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- V4.1 (A2DP, AVRCP, aptX™ HD)
- 2.67" x 4.60" x 0.66" (67.9mm x 117mm x 16.9mm)
- 7.16 oz (203 g) [Blue/Black] or 10.79 oz (306 g) [Gold]
- Feature Enhancements
- Firmware upgrades supported (OTA)
- Frequency Response
- ±0.062dB (Condition: 20Hz~20kHz) Unbalance / ±0.061dB (Condition: 20Hz~20kHz) Balance
±0.68dB (Condition: 10Hz~70kHz) Unbalance / ±0.67dB (Condition: 10Hz~70kHz) Balance
- Signal to Noise Ratio
- 120dD @ 1kHz, Unbalance / 123dB @ 1kHz, Balance
- 138dD @ 1kHz, Unbalance / 144dB @ 1kHz, Balance
- 0.0007% @ 1kHz, Unbalance / 0.0006% @ 1kHz, Balance
- IMD SMPTE
- 0.0004% 800Hz 10kHz(4:1) Unbalance & Balance
- Output Impedance
- Balanced out 2.5mm (1ohm) / PHONES 3.5mm (2ohm)
- Clock Jitter
- Reference Clock Jitter
- 200 Femto Seconds
- 3,300mAH 3.7V Li-ion Battery
- Continuous Playback Time
- Up to 10 hours (Standard - MUSIC FLAC, 16-bit/44khz, Volume 75, LCD Off)
- Charge Time
- About 3 hours (Standard - 9V/1.67A Fast charging)
- Built-in Memory
- 128GB [NAND]
- 256GB [NAND] in Gold
- External Memory
- microSD (Max 400GB) x 1
- Supported OS
- Windows 7,8,10 (32/64bit)
MAC OS X 10.7 and up
- SP1000M Device x 1
- Standard Black Leather Case x 1
- USB Type-C Cable x 1
- Quick Start Guide x 1
- Warranty Card x 1
- microSD Card Slot Cover x 2
- Protective Film (Front x 2, Back x 2)
99.9% of orders placed before 5pm EDT go out the same day. We ship USPS and UPS. Transit times range from 1-4 days depending on location (we're in NJ). Signature is required upon delivery. We also offer a variety of expedited shipping options.
Tracking info is provided via email as soon as we ship.