In stock for immediate shipping.
IO (Eye-Oh) presents an all new fun and engaging listening experience. IO’s sound is fast and resolving. It’s refined mid range complements extended high frequencies and articulate bass. The result is fidelity unmatched by any other in-ear monitor in its class. Many more iterations and unique prototypes were made of IO than any other earphone in Campfire Audio’s line up to date. It was a journey to fine tune the sound and get it right. The result is an earphone that we can proudly stand next our best-known models. We feel confident you will enjoy the result of this effort.
Based on our classic Campfire Audio profile, Io features a ‘Garnet’ Red Anodized Finish with 24K Gold Plated Screws. Stainless Steel Spout and Machined Aluminum Body are paired with a custom beryllium / copper insulated round MMCX connector. Each earphone is assembled by hand in our workshop in Portland, Oregon by our team of highly skilled craftspeople.
Driver count has never been as especially important to our designs as the proper selection and implementation of particular drivers. When using more than a single driver, it is as much about the synergy between drivers as it is about any one particular driver. Staying true to the Campfire Audio design philosophy “Less is More” and using fewer, higher quality components is ideal to achieve a more a musical presentation. Using an oversized woofer BA as a foundation and then pairing that with a small tweeter, IO came together. Our Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber (T.A.E.C.™) provides that natural and open top-end extension people have come to expect from Campfire Audio earphones.
Building from our Silver Plated Copper Litz wire conductors and our popular tangle-resistant twisted cable weave, we’ve added a new stylish Smoky jacket to compliment the unique finish of our new line of earphones. A new light-weight molded ear-hook design replaces the memory wire. The result is a light weight cable that is a pleasure to use everyday.
Our exciting new premium ‘Bordeaux’ leather protective zipper case is an update to our standard leather earphone case. Luxurious leather surrounds a substantial and protective rubber barrier that ensures that your earphones will remain safe while in transit. The interior is a dense faux wool lining that preserves the anodized finish of your earphones. Each case is made in Portugal by a small team of skilled crafts people that share our commitment to quality.
- Designed and Assembled in Portland, Oregon USA. Each unit is assembled by hand in our workshop by our small team of highly skilled craftspeople. From driver to body each component part is carefully examined and tested. After each unit is built, it is placed into a pairing pool, where it finds its ideal sonic match.
- Premium Custom Connectors. Our custom Beryllium Copper MMCX eliminates the traditional shortcomings of the connection and harnesses all of its benefits. Beryllium Copper provides a robust mating mechanism; one that is typcially made from soft brass. This selection of a harder material extends the life of the component and the earphone.
- 2 year Warranty. Each unit we make is backed by our 2-Year Limited Product Warranty. Rest assured when you purchased a Campfire Audio earphone, it will be a great ownership experience.
- Dual Balanced Armature Driver Design.
- Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections
- ‘Garnet’ Red Anodized Aluminum Body
- 24k Gold Plated Screws
- Stainless Steel Spout
- 5Hz–22kHz Frequency Response
- 109 dB SPL/mW Sensitivity @ 1k
- 26 Ohms @ 1kHz Impedance
- Campfire Audio IO In-Ear Monitor headphones
- Premium Campfire Audio Leather Earphone Case. Made in Portugal.
- Campfire Audio Smoky Jacket Litz Cable – Silver Plated Copper Conductors with Berylium Copper MMCX and 3.5mm Stereo Plug.
- Final Audio Tips (xs/s/m/l/xl)
- Campfire Audio Marshmallow Tips (s/m/l)
- Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
- Campfire Audio Lapel Pin
- Cleaning Tool
99.9% of orders placed before 4pm EDT go out the same day. We ship USPS and UPS. Everything we sell has a free shipping option available other than accessories under $50 and international shipping for the few products we sell outside the US.
For items under $300, free shipping takes 2-4 business days. For items over $300, free priority shipping takes 1-3 business days. For items over $1000, we pretty much always will get it to you within business 2 days. Signature is required upon delivery. We also offer a variety of expedited shipping options.
Tracking info is provided via email as soon as we ship.