The Andromeda 2019 is sold out. Check out the Andromeda 2020 here: https://bloomaudio.com/products/campfire-audio-andromeda-2020-solid-body-balanced-armature-earphones
Man alive, we love the Andromeda. Like, really love it. In an increasingly crowded market with new IEMs popping up seemingly every week, Andromeda consistently rises to the top of every discussion. One listen and it makes sense. Very few earphones manage to be both revealing and "high resolution" while also delivering a sweet, musical, and beautiful sound. Non-fatiguing and pleasurable across every genre of music we could throw at it, this thing never ceases to amaze. Our highest recommendation.
Interested in learning more about how Andromeda compares to Solaris? Check out our article here: https://bloomaudio.com/blogs/articles/andromeda-vs-solaris-which-campfire-earphone-is-best-for-me
Andromeda combines all of the best elements of our earphone design experience into a single set of earphones. The result is a remarkable and unique sounding earphone with superior top-to-bottom coherence. This 2019 refresh raises the bar on this audiophile classic. A refined body, new cable and new case elevate the Andromeda to new heights of excellence.
Andromeda exudes confidence in its handling of musical detail. It has high frequency extension that makes cymbals sparkle and expand past your listening horizon. Mids are fully resolved and uncolored. And the bass is extended and balanced; rich in texture and well defined.
2019 Revision: New Case + New Cable
Building from our Silver Plated Copper Litz wire conductors and our popular tangle-resistant twisted cable weave, we’ve added a new stylish Smoky jacket to compliment the unique finish of our new line of earphones. A new light-weight molded ear-hook design replaces the memory wire. The result is a light weight cable that is a pleasure to use everyday.
Our exciting new premium ‘Green’ leather protective zipper case is an update to our standard leather earphone case. Luxurious leather surrounds a substantial and protective rubber barrier that ensures that your earphones will remain safe while in transit. The interior is a dense faux wool lining that preserves the anodized finish of your earphones. Each case is made in Portugal by a small team of skilled crafts people that share our commitment to quality.
- Small Batch Production. Careful selection of each element of our earphones is just the start of the meticulous assembly of your earphone. Our close attention at every stage from design to production ensures your earphones will be a worthwhile and lasting product.
- Custom Enhanced MMCX. Our custom Beryllium Copper MMCX eliminates the traditional shortcomings of the connection and harnesses all of its benefits. Beryllium Copper provides a robust mating mechanism; one that is typically made from soft brass. This selection of a harder material extends the life of component and the earphone.
- Individually Inspected. Close attention to detail is critical to delivering you the superior musical experience from our earphones. We test and pair each individual earphone, Left and Right, to establish its conformity to our firmly established tuning and performance criteria. The result is a pair of earphones made for each other that you can feel good about.
- Dual High Frequency Balanced Armature Drivers + T.A.E.C.
- Single Mid Frequency Balanced Armature Driver
- Dual Low Frequency Balanced Armature Drivers
- Tuned Acoustic Expansion Chamber™ (T.A.E.C.)
- Beryllium / Copper MMCX Connections
- Machined Aluminum Shell
- Stainless Steel Spout
- 10Hz–28 kHz Frequency Response
- 112.8 dB SPL/mW Sensitivity
- 12.8 Ohms @ 1kHz Impedance
- Campfire Audio Andromeda earphones
- Premium Campfire Audio Leather Earphone Case. Made in Portugal.
- Campfire Audio Smoky Jacket Litz Cable – Silver Plated Copper Conductors with Beryllium Copper MMCX and 3.5mm Stereo Plug.
- Final Audio Tips (xs/s/m/l/xl)
- Campfire Audio Marshmallow Tips (s/m/l)
- Silicon Earphone Tips (s/m/l)
- Campfire Audio Lapel Pin
- Cleaning Tool
99.9% of orders placed before 5pm EDT go out the same day. We ship USPS and UPS. Transit times range from 1-4 days depending on location (we're in NJ). Signature is required upon delivery. We also offer a variety of expedited shipping options.
Tracking info is provided via email as soon as we ship.