Our country is currently facing the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic. We want you be aware of what we are doing to respond. Please watch the video from our owner below. To summarize:
- We are continuing to operate normally. No disruption to our customer support availability or shipping times.
- Our staff will, if necessary, work from home if sick or around other sick family members.
- All of our inventory is locally stored and shipped from our NJ office. We do not use any third party warehousing or shipping services. We have complete control over the handling and packing of every order. This is dramatically different than most online audio retailers that dropship or use third party fulfillment services.
- Our office and all furniture, desks, and surfaces are sanitized daily. Our staff frequently washes hands and practices excellent personal hygiene.
- We do not accept trade-ins, resell used gear, or store products from unknown sources.
- Our open box cleaning and testing process has always been rigorous, but we are doubling our efforts to ensure every part of the product (packaging, product itself, cables, accessories) are thoroughly cleaned. In-ear monitor foam eartips are disposed of and silicone tips are submerged in rubbing alcohol before being cleaned with fresh cotton swabs.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can call, email, or chat with us at any time. Thank you for your attention to this. And thank you sincerely for your support. As a small family owned business, this pandemic has, and will continue to have, a major effect on us. But we are doing everything we can to weather this storm and come out stronger on the other end.